Sunday, November 25, 2007

Toto Prediction: 1.5Millions Draw

Today toto jackpots, 1.5millions, that explains why I'm posting again. :).

Remember the strategy of betting on all the numbers, well, often enough, I see many people queuing up in lines for a toto tickets, and ask for a Quick Pick. Now, I'm not saying that it is not going to win betting on Quick Pick, it is just no fun at all. I get myself a quick pick system 7 today, and the numbers are 7, 11, 12, 21, 22, 24, 25. Well, this is definitely not a good pick tickets, all numbers so close to each other. ( another wasted $3.50)

But for serious players, I would suggest you bet on all 45 numbers. For $21, you can bet on 6 system 7 with 42/45 numbers. Normally, I got rid of the least happen numbers (check singaporepools.com). Then, I make some effort to "place" numbers into the 6 rows of 7. If $21 is too much for your "betting investment" (or bad investment) You can go for 8x6, ie. 7 rows of 6 numbers ordinary bet, which cost $4. This way you can covers all 45numbers, (in fact, 48numbers in total) so, 3 repeated numbers in some rows.

Bettting on all numbers make a better strategy then QuickPick as you will have all the numbers on your tickets. And all you hope for is that all the winning numbers from the draw make a single row.

Remind yourself.

toto-prediction.blogspot.com
www.after36.com
www.after36.com/blog

No comments: